Saturday, August 18, 2012



Time Well Spent

·         I have learned to comprehend the concept and applications of Early Childhood Studies.  I have learned to respond positively to this field and apply it to my everyday life and goals.


·         My long-term goal is to continuing my education by pursing another degree in education.  I would like to obtain a Ph.D. in Education

 

·         Farewell my fellow colleagues and Instructor…. This is a dream come true!! I am the second person in my family to obtain a Master’s degree.  It has been challenging and sometimes I even thought of giving up.  Thanks for all the motivation that I received from my family, friends and instructors.  Walden University made my learning experience wonderful.  I am glad that I chose Walden University. I would like to wish my colleagues good luck on a successful future!!!

·         Wordle:


 
·         Favorite Quote:   Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity -Martin Luther King, Jr.



Tamakio Sharell Scott
Email:  tamakio.scott@gmail.com
tamakio.scott@waldenu.edu









1 comment:

  1. Tamakio,

    Thank you for all you have shared throughout this program. I am the first in my family to obtain a Master's degree! I hadn't even considered that aspect of this accomplishment until reading your post. Good luck with all your goals.

    Meredith

    ReplyDelete